The shit that makes relationships last.
(Could be altered to be best friend dates in a jar)
I used big popsicle sticks and spray painted them different colors. Each color represents a different type of date (and each color is explained on the tag) and the white sticks were used as fillers.
Red sticks have more expensive dates on them that require planning on our part.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Hotel stay for the night
- Auburn home game and away game
- Concert and dinner (his choice)
- Concert and dinner (my choice)
- Weekend away
- Coupes Massage
Dark pink sticks have “at home” dates:
- Chopped Challenge (like the television show on FoodNetwork)
- Fondue and Almost Famous
- Takeout and board games
- 1,000 piece puzzle and pizza
- Football game and nachos
- Popcorn and a chick-flick
- Crosswords and breakfast for dinner
- Make a dessert together
- Friday Night Lights marathon
- Homemade pizzas and an Italian movie
Light Pink dates have things we can do away from home but are less expensive than the red and don’t require as much planning.
- Dinner and a movie (my choice and his choice)
- Laser tag and go carts
- Mexican night at Cocina Superior
- Drive-In date
- Dessert only date
- Window shopping for the house
- The Melting Pot
- Coffee Date
I will do all of these some day
i kind of really want to do this.
After a long-fought battle in Australia, a python bested a crocodile and swallowed the reptile whole over a span of several hours in Queensland, Australia.
The snake reportedly fought the croc for five hours in Lake Moondarra. Winning the fight, the python constricted its prey to death. The estimated 10-foot snake then dragged the 3-foot croc ashore and proceeded to swallow it whole in front of a group of onlookers.
National Geographic identified the snake as an olive python and the croc as a Johnson’s crocodile, both of which are native to Australia. After its hefty meal, the python should be full for at least a month.
(Source: The Huffington Post)